Design Teams

Friday, April 5, 2013

CHOCOLATE, COFFEE & CARDS CHALLENGES #36

WOW!  If the number of entries we had for our last challenge at CC&CC is any indication that you are ready for Spring, then you all certainly are!
Amazing, beautiful cards and what a turnout!  
Many thanx for your support!

This next challenge is a color inspiration.  I hope you enjoy working with this color combo!


Our super sponsor for this challenge is Sassy Studio Designs!  Be sure to check out their awesome digi images.  They have a super variety of lovely ladies that fit so many topics and occasions.

I used this cutie called "French Honey".  Of course when I chose her I wanted to do a French theme.  Here is what I came up with.



I colored her with my Copics, and I used some rubber stamps that I had on the background paper.  Then I added a bit of bling and called it good!

Be sure to pop on over to CC&CC and join in on this fun challenge.

See you there!

4 comments:

  1. Too cute Joanne! You did a FANTASTIC coloring job on her...hope I can play along!! Have a great weekend my friend! xoxo~Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, very eyecatching colours :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a beauty you have created! I love your coloring. The stamps and background papers are just fabulous. Love everything about this card.

    Nadja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. Your coloring is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Mahalo for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I appreciate it so much! Aloha....