Design Teams

Friday, July 24, 2015

Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenges #96 ~ A Flower In Your Image

It's Friday and time for another challenge at CC&CC.  This time we are asking you to use A Flower In Your Image.  Our Sponsor, Deedee's Digis, let each of our DT choose an image for our card.  My choice is "My Life Is Blessed".  I used their color image, sentiment and printed paper.  I added a die cut frame for the image and the sentiment, then added some pearls.  I really like the vibrant colors.


Please stop by CC&CC and have a look at all the great cards the gals have done.  They are really lovely!  And be sure to join in our challenge.

5 comments:

  1. Ooooh what fabulous colours :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Joanne, what a gorgeous array of lovely colours!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  3. First off Joanne, I love your box you did last post. Are you kidding me, you nailed it. I love the colours and the flowers! Nice job. I love your beautiful card today.Those vibrant purples...very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, I love those stripes :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such pretty colors and papers with this wonderful hummingbird, Joanne! Great card!

    ReplyDelete

Mahalo for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I appreciate it so much! Aloha....