Design Teams

Thursday, August 6, 2015

Creative Knockouts Challenge #101 ~ Friendship

Welcome friends.  It is with sadness that I have to announce that this is my last post with Creative Knockouts.  My lot has been purchased (YAY!) and I have so many details to take care of with the building of my new house.  I just don't have the time to do my own blog (Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenges) and Creative Knockouts too.  It has been GREAT creating with them, and hopefully I will be able to return with them sometime in the future.

Here is my card using the image "Baby On Board" by A Random Fan.


I used a die cut for the background frame and also for the sentiment.  The image was colored with Copic's, and then I added the flowers.  Simple but I like it.  Take a look over at CK and check out all the great cards by the FAB DT!  They are a super group of creative ladies!

4 comments:

  1. A wonderful card Jo.
    Wishing you Good Luck and happiness as you start on this new phase of your life :o)
    Jugs, Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooooooooooops! Tha should be hugs, not jugs, fingers faster than brain sometimes LOL.
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card. Good luck xx

    lol @ Jackie with her jugs;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Joanne, I love the die cut background! Good luck to you as you move to the west coast! I am so very happy for you and know that I'll see you down the crafty trail!

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Mahalo for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I appreciate it so much! Aloha....