Design Teams

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Good News!

Just a quick note to tell you my good news.
My house went on the market Friday the 23rd of October at 7 pm, and was sold for the full asking price the next day by 1 in the afternoon!  I was stunned and amazed!!!  Escrow will close on 11/20 and then the race is on!

I hope to be up and card making sometime in the beginning of 2016 - WOW, that sounds SO far away!  I sure miss my crafting!

Sure do miss all of you and visiting your blogs.  I send lots of hugs to all of you!

6 comments:

  1. OMG, less than 24 hours Jo, that is amazing, congratulations.
    It's good to know that all is well with you :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that was quick. Hope all goes smoothly :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a very quick sale. All the best cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  4. lots of hugs to you too... =)
    congrats on the speedy sale!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on selling the house so quickly. Blessing for your future plans. I'm new in the blog world and I invite you to come check out my blog: http://victoryfirst.blogspot.com/ I am just learning so it's not nearly as nice as yours.

    ReplyDelete

Mahalo for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I appreciate it so much! Aloha....